[triangle-zpug] Interest in local "sprint" on PHC?

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Sun Jan 30 14:40:50 CET 2005

Hi, all.  In working on http://members.plone.org/documentation/tutorial/cvs, I
hit some issues with PloneHelpCenter (PHC).  I've been talking with limi and
optilude on #plone about maybe doing some more focused bug fixing on PHC so
that they can put a newer version of PHC up on plone.org.

Would anyone be interested in meeting somewhere locally for a PHC sprint?  Not
sure when, but if you're interested in doing a bit more Plone development and
unit testing, it might be a nice chance to do so.  I know that I would be
much more productive if I could pair program with someone so that onen of us
could dig through APIs while the other one wrote the code.

If anyone is interested, then I'd be looking at doing it in the next week or
two.  I'll be starting at a new job soon.