[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG January 2005 Meeting: Unit Testing in Python and Plone

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Wed Jan 26 16:09:17 CET 2005

On Wednesday 26 January 2005 02:13 pm, Mark R. Biggers wrote:

> I am working through the PloneTestCase tutorial(s) on Zope.org:
> wiki:
>
>   http://zope.org/Members/shh/ZopeTestCaseWiki/FrontPage
>   (SEE "Related Reading")

Yes.  I'll be stealing content from there and talking a bit about my
experience trying to use PloneTestCase with PloneHelpCenter during the
sprint.  Of course, I'll be starting with an explanation of unit testing in
general, taken from my talk at PyCon 2003:
http://starship.python.net/crew/tbryan/UnitTestTalk/index.html

> Will your talk be roughly similar?  The tutorial is pretty good; I am
> making good progress.  Hope we can access your CD stuff somewhere!

I'm just bringing the CD so that those attending the talk can get a Plone +
Archetypes + PloneHelpCenter + PloneTestCase installed on their machines so
that they can follow along and try stuff themselves.  I don't think that
everyone will have network access in the room, so I can just point to the
download sites.

If you're already going through the tutorial yourself, I doubt that you'll
need my CD.