[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG January 2005 Meeting: Updated Directions

Thomas Wilson Thomas_Wilson at ncsu.edu
Mon Jan 24 23:52:45 CET 2005

Hey all,

Just a couple updates on getting to Venture III at the new time. The
building is supposed to automatically lock it's doors at 7:30 each
night. So if you get here on time you should be fine. If they lock them
early, or if you can't get in for some reason, you can call the
conference room where we meet at 919.513.1874 and we'll send someone
down to get you.

The correct URL for getting to Centennial Campus changed and is now:
http://centennial.ncsu.edu/contact/directions.html

The URL for getting to Venture III once you arrive at Centennial Campus
is still correct:
http://delta.ncsu.edu/lts/about/directions.cfm

See you Wednesday!
-Thomas

Thomas Wilson, Web Applications Developer
Learning Technology Service, NCSU DELTA
Thomas_Wilson at ncsu.edu, 919.513.5088