[triangle-zpug] Re: [Triangle] Thank You!

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Tue Jan 11 04:46:29 CET 2005

On Monday 10 January 2005 02:05 pm, Chris Calloway wrote:

> Joel has graciously allowed this mailing list to continue for a few
> weeks. We need to figure out what to do in the long term. Tom, would it
> be advisable to create a separate TriZPUG mailing lists for Plone?

I'd prefer to keep the traffic on the main list.  If I need to create a
separate, moderated trizpug-announce list for meeting announcements, I will.
Hopefully, we can just handle it like most mailinglists do: use good Subject
lines.

If you're posting a question or observation about Zope or Plone, just make
sure that the subject line includes the word Plone.  That way, people who
aren't using Plone can just set a filter to send those messages straight to
the bit bucket.  If traffic on triangle-zpug gets crazy, then we can talk on
the list about whether the group prefers a separate list.  I imagine that
before that happens, most serious Plone users will probably move off the the
standard (international) Plone mailing lists.