[triangle-zpug] Python job opening

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Thu Feb 24 12:19:14 CET 2005

I saw this job posting on TriLUG.   It may be interesting to those with a C++
and Python background.

Subject: [TriLUG] Fwd: [Steering] Linux job
Date: Monday 21 February 2005 05:11 pm
From: Jason Tower <jason at cerient.net>
To: trilug at trilug.org

Subject: [Steering] Linux job
Date: Monday 21 February 2005 17:09
From: "Weinberg, Mark" <mweinber at teksystems.com>
To: steering at trilug.org

Thanks you so much.  Below is the job description:

Our client is looking for a software developer to deploy a three
dimensional molecular analysis tools. A significant portion of this
position will be spent deploying and optimizing developed software on a
large scale Linux cluster and the candidate should be comfortable
working within the Linux environment. The candidate will have to
demonstrate expertise in programming and scripting in a Linux
environment. Experience with high performance/high availability
computing, distributed computing, or Linux clusters/farms are strongly
preferred. Experience with C++ and Python programming/scripting will be
favored. A background in chemistry or computational chemistry is a
 plus.

Please feel free to contact me at the number below or email me.

Mark A. Weinberg
Senior Recruiter
TEKsystems.com
919-816-1517