[triangle-zpug] February meeting at Duke?

Ben Best bbest at duke.edu
Fri Feb 18 22:12:39 CET 2005

Hi TriZPUGsters,

Thanks Tom for all the great ideas below.  Let's play this Wednesday.  I
just submitted the following materials to trizpug's site.  Feel free to
revise.

Tri-ZPUG February 2005 Meeting: Extreme Python/Plone Programming
http://trizpug.org/Members/bbest/200502_mtg

What:  This meeting should be very lively and dynamic with an introduction
to Plone Test Case and Python unit testing by Tom Bryan.  Then we'll move
into working with PloneHelpCenter, addressing potential ToDo's with some
extreme programming and try out different integrated development
environments (IDE), such as Wing, Boa Constructor and Kamodo.  Time and
interest dependant, Chris Calloway might show off some tips on working with
list comprehensions in Python.

When:  Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Where:  Room A158 of the LSRC Building at Duke University's West Campus.
Please see directions (http://trizpug.org/Members/bbest/to_duke_env).

How:  Feel free to bring your laptop, or look over someone else's shoulder.
There will be wireless and limited wired (but please bring your own cable)
connections available.

Hope to see a bunch of you there, Ben