[triangle-zpug] February meeting at Duke?

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Feb 17 20:21:53 CET 2005

Tom Bryan wrote:
> Now, I'm not sure whether this type of meeting would work at all, but I think
> that I'd enjoy it, and that's what's really important here, isn't it?  ;-)

I'd enjoy that, too. A lot. Six months ago we were all talking about our
impossible learning curve. Now we're doing actual work together. We've
come a long way, baby!

And if there's time, I have three 10 minute talks I can give at any
time, all at once, or one at a time. Use these only if you need them. If
there's other things to do, save 'em. Or, string 'em out over three
months (in fact, that would be best for me):

1) List Comprehensions for Newbs
2) Using the Decorate-Set-Undecorate pattern with list comprehensions
for polymorphism and strong typing
3) Using the DSU pattern in Plone to push tagged content at users per
their interests.