[triangle-zpug] February meeting at Duke?

Ben Best bbest at duke.edu
Thu Feb 17 19:45:22 CET 2005

Thanks Tom!  I love the idea of an extreme programming development workshop.
Yes, your unittest and PloneTestCase is a thing of beauty in understanding
the innards of Plone and the elegance of Python, so I for one would welcome
that as an intro.  I'd like to see the Plone Help Center since I've missed
the sprints so far, and would like to play with using a good working IDE
(probably Wing IDE) setup with Plone debugging.

-Ben