[triangle-zpug] February meeting at Duke?

Ben Best bbest at duke.edu
Thu Feb 17 02:14:15 CET 2005

Hi Tom and Fellow Tri-ZPugsters,

Sorry for the late notice, but I can host the next meeting at Duke's
Nicholas School of the Environment and Earth Sciences.  I've reserved Rm
A158 in the LSRC building on Duke's West campus, but that won't mean much to
most of you until I post directions, forthcoming on trizpug.org.  There will
be wireless and wired internet access for those of you bearing laptops,
along with a projector.

That brings us to the issue 2.  Any takers for presenting, or other ideas
for discussion?

Thanks, Ben Best