[triangle-zpug] Updates to MakeInstance script

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Sun Feb 13 08:01:36 CET 2005

I noticed last week that mkzope.py was not handling symlinks quite right.  If
the -p "template" directory for the products had a symlink to a product
folder, the target instance would be created with a copy of the folder
instead of a symlink.  I have fixed this bug.

I'm still not using the zeo stuff myself (or even the -s option much).  I've
got the line that calls the zeo command commented out locally.  If you are
using it, I'd love some feedback on how that works.

As always, latest versions are at http://trizpug.org/Members/tbryan/MakeZope/