[triangle-zpug] Plone / PHC Sprint this Saturday, February 12

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Wed Feb 9 20:58:11 CET 2005

On Tuesday 08 February 2005 05:31 pm, Tom Bryan wrote:
> Hi, all.  A few of us are planning to meet this Saturday to do some Plone
> development.  We will be focusing on PloneHelpCenter: writing unit tests,
> fixing any remaining bugs, working on workflow, and possibly hooking up
> ATRatings.
> Please reply to this thread if you plan to come so
> that we can get a head count and know who to expect.

So far, I have Jim and Chris down as definitely attending.  I still have Mark
and Amy as maybes.  Anyone else?

I ask because there may be a last minute room change, and we'll need to know
who to watch for on Saturday monring.  Also, if you didn't attend the last
Sprint, I'd like to make sure that your laptop is properly configured and
that you have CVS access before Saturday.  We'll use the same setup as last
time. http://trizpug.org/boot-camp/wiki/SprintSetup

AM...want to continue work on the UI changes?  I think that I may be able to
provide a better test data set than we had at the last Sprint.

Scott...interested?  How about the rest of you guys from ATN?  Tom?  Adam?
Mike?  (I'm running out of names that I remember from that meeting.)