[triangle-zpug] Plone / PHC Sprint this Saturday, February 12

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Tue Feb 8 18:31:16 CET 2005

Hi, all.  A few of us are planning to meet this Saturday to do some Plone
development.  We will be focusing on PloneHelpCenter: writing unit tests,
fixing any remaining bugs, working on workflow, and possibly hooking up
ATRatings.

Really, it's just an excuse to hang out with fellow TriZPUG members and force
ourselves to learn more Plone's Python API.  We'll probably do some pair
programming, too.  Please reply to this thread if you plan to come so that we
can get a head count and know who to expect.

We're currently planning to be programming from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 328
Phillips Hall at UNC, Chapel Hill.

Event details:
http://trizpug.org/Members/tbryan/trizpug_meetings/feb2005_sprint/event_view

If you were at the PloneBootCamp Sprint, then you know what to expect.  If you
did not attend that Sprint, then you'll probably need to do some preparation
work in advance so that you'll be able to access the network and get to work
without spending a couple of hours just setting up your machine.

Hope to see you there,