[triangle-zpug] February meeting at Duke?

Thomas Wilson Thomas_Wilson at ncsu.edu
Fri Feb 4 20:27:54 CET 2005

Hey Tom,

I'm going to be out all next week and away from email. Just want to let
you know I have reserved our conference room here in Venture III for
both this month and next just in case. In general no one EVER schedules
anything at the time of our meetings, so the space is available. The
only availability issues will be if I'm out of town, in which case I'd
let you know and even then could probably find a replacement or standin
so we could still use the space.

Thanks for pinging the group!
-Thomas