[triangle-zpug] (Meta) Why don't you attend TriZPUG meetings?

David Handy david at handysoftware.com
Thu Feb 3 23:19:42 CET 2005

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 10:54:25AM -0500, Tom Bryan wrote:
> A question for those who weren't at the last TriZPUG meeting:
>
> Is there something that we could do to entice more people to the meetings?
> Is 4th Wednesday of the month a bad night?  Is the time too early or late
> (meetings currently run from 7:00 - 9:30 or so)?  Are you just never
> planning to attend a TriZPUG meeting?

The 4th Wednesday night at 7PM is the best possible date and time for me.
And I'm big into unit testing, as my teamates on my current project could
tell you. I'm a big fan of doctest and would have been glad to share
examples of how I have used it. This last meeting it was personal family
issues (wife's health) that prevented me.

However, a reason in general that I haven't attended much is that I'm more
into Python than Zope/Plone. I use Python every day at work, but haven't
touched Zope nor Plone.

David H.