[triangle-zpug] Scientific Software Developer Position

Kurt Grandis kgrandis at lexile.com
Fri Dec 9 16:07:55 CET 2005

Hey Folks,

Our Technology Department has an opening for a new scientific software
developer.  As I've mentioned in some previous meetings, we're a
psychometric company that does development work involving natural
language processing, machine learning, and computational linguistics.
On top of that, we're primarily a Python shop.  Some of the listed job
requirements include:

*         BS in computer science, computational linguistics or related
field

*         Experience with natural language processing, machine learning,
distributed computing

*         Experience with SQL, XML, XSL

*         Knowledge of Python and either Java or C++

*         Research experience preferred

If you're interested and love problem-solving send your resume and cover
letter to resumes at lexile.com .

Thanks,

Kurt Grandis