[triangle-zpug] Last night's meeting

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Dec 7 23:58:10 CET 2005

Mike Revoir wrote:
> They're available at
> http://trizpug.org/Members/mrevoir/agx_development/, although I wasn't
> able to publish them. Chris can you handle that?

The folder appears to be published, already.

I published the items in the folder, as they were submitted. I usually
leave contained items as just visible in a published folder unless they
are news items or event items.

We are experiencing technical difficulty with the view skin on folders
without default index_html items at the moment. Don't know why yet.
Looking at the error log.