[triangle-zpug] Reminder: Meeting tonight

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Dec 6 20:13:10 CET 2005

There will be a few jugs of soft drinks and some cookies. Bring anything
else you like, if that is your thing. I imagine it will be like most
meetings with several of us trooping out to some Franklin Street bar
afterwards.

http://trizpug.org/Members/cbc/dec-05-mtg
http://plone.org/events/community/dec-2005-trizpug
http://www.zope.org/Members/cbc/dec-2005-trizpug

It seems the secret to getting calendar events on plone.org is to just
submit them tagged as "meeting."

Is is strange that there is no calendar on python.org.

Mike, Geoff, if you are bringing laptops that have *not* been plugged
into the UNC network before, please send me your MAC address. I know you
have both been pluggued in here before. I just want to alert you in case
you are bringing laptops you haven't used here before. I'll be bringing
a USB key in case anything goes completely awry.