[triangle-zpug] editors for python - customizable

Chris Kennedy chris.kennedy at coventor.com
Thu Dec 1 15:59:02 CET 2005

hi,
I typically use Textpad for writing python code for a specialized
application that has a python front-end. I have it configured with code
snippets that I can insert into a script quickly.

I'm looking for an alternative FOSS editor that would allow the same
type of customization.  ie,  I want to be able to include a library of
code snippets or "template scripts" that can be inserted or accessed easily.

thanks for any input

--
Chris Kennedy                  http://www.coventor.com
Product Manager                Ph: 919-854-7500 x156