[triangle-zpug] Lead Technologist, Web and Database Services Position

Shelly Bowers-Roghelia shelly at netcorps-nc.org
Mon Aug 15 17:45:01 CEST 2005

Are you passionate about nonprofit technology? Is Tech Soup your favorite snack? Are you both a geek and a social activist? If you answered "yes," NetCorps' Durham, North Carolina office wants to hear from you. We are currently recruiting for the position of Lead Technologist, Web and Database Services and we need someone like you to join our team.

NetCorps is currently seeking applications for the position of HYPERLINK "http://www.netcorps.org/about/jobs/Position%20Announcement.pdf"Lead Technologist, Web and Database Services in our Durham, NC office.  NetCorps is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to helping other nonprofits organize, advocate and address social, community and environmental issues through appropriate use of technology.  Since establishing our Durham office in 2001, we have worked with close to 200 nonprofits statewide by providing web and database application development, technology planning and assessment, training, online advocacy and fundraising strategies, network implementation and desktop troubleshooting and support.  We are looking for a passionate, socially-conscious, technology advocate and aficionado to join our team and help us provide technology for the greater good.© To read more about our mission, staff, experience, clients and special projects, please visit our website at HYPERLINK "http://www.netcorps.org/"www.netcorps.org.  To apply, please visit HYPERLINK "http://www.netcorps.org/about/jobs/jobswithnetcorps"http://www.netcorps.org/about/jobs/jobswithnetcorps.

Shelly Bowers-Roghelia
Managing Director, NetCorps
shelly at netcorps-nc.org
919.416.1513 x3