[triangle-zpug] Couple of other Python web frameworks

David Handy david at handysoftware.com
Tue Aug 2 22:43:20 CEST 2005

On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 03:51:06PM -0400, Chris Calloway wrote:
> via /.
>
> http://www.djangoproject.com/

I have been going through the Django tutorial. I finished setting up a
database and tweaking an "admin interface" that automatically creates web
pages for data entry for your data schema. Good stuff so far.

I started going through the Django tutorial right after attending a
ruby-on-rails seminar. So far they seem comparable.

> http://spyce.sourceforge.net/

Anybody tried this one?

--
David Handy