[triangle-zpug] Python courses at UNC?

Rob Lineberger rob_lineberger at med.unc.edu
Thu Apr 28 20:55:44 CEST 2005

Thanks for the responses.  I can promise three attendees if the Python
Bootcamp materializes, but don't set one up just on my account.  I'm working
through Alan Gauld's Learning to Program site and it is going well.  With
those basics in place, I'll Dive Into Python and then tackle the Python
object hierarchy.