[triangle-zpug] Python courses at UNC?

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Thu Apr 28 04:01:20 CEST 2005

On Monday 25 April 2005 01:56 pm, Rob Lineberger wrote:
> Are there any computer science or other courses at UNC that teach Python?
> I do better in a structured learning environment and I'd like to learn
> Python properly.

I don't know of any courses, but there was talk at/after the Plone Boot Camp
about organizing a Python Boot Camp.  I'm not sure how much interest there is
in such an event (an 8 hour/day, multi-day training course to learn Python).
It's certainly within the bounds of the TriZPUG to help organize such an
event, but I haven't really heard anyone talking/thinking about it since
January.