[triangle-zpug] Plone work

Geoff Davis geoff at geoffdavis.net
Tue Apr 19 21:43:11 CEST 2005

It's for pay, not for free.

Probably minor modifications to a custom CMFMember class they use, upgrades
to Plone and its products, plus help figuring out how they can better use
Plone.  I think somebody who could set them up with a few basic products and
help provide some basic training documents would be able to do them a lot of
good.