[triangle-zpug] Plone: has anybody seen this one?

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Apr 14 18:03:53 CEST 2005

I created a group caled Investigators. I created a role call
Investigator. I gave the role to the group. I put members in the group.
When I go to the Members tab as a manager and search for all members
with the role of Investigatos, no results are returned. What gives?

Searching for Members, Reviewers, Managers, and Owners works as
expected. But these are all out of the box roles. Is there something I
need to do to make a user defined role searchable?