[triangle-zpug] Remote authentication question

David Chandek-Stark dc at duke.edu
Wed Apr 13 23:45:29 CEST 2005

I was afraid that would be the answer. Unfortunately, I don't have the
resources to deal with non-production products. I was aware of the PAS
work, but I understand it's slated to be integrated in version 2.2 of
Plone, which I assume is a ways off. The only other option I have is to
use LDAP instead, which gets my sysadmin grumbling ...

--D