[triangle-zpug] April meeting

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Apr 11 18:04:02 CEST 2005

David Handy wrote:
> That sounds good to me. I believe Jim Allman was going to present on
> BusyB; who wanted to do the other topics?

Geoff: CMFMember (rocks!)
Chris: List Comprehensions

Thomas Wilson: do we have Delta?

Tom Bryan: I will post at zope.org if we have Delta.

I would just like to point out that TriZPUG represented last night at
the Carolina Rollergirls inaugural match between the Debutante Brawlers
and the Trauma Queens at SkateTown. Geoff, Jim, Ann Marie, and myself
were throwing sign for Matrix, Busty O'Lipp and Teflon Donna, but those
bad girls in the Trauma Queens took the match by buying off the refs to
call the game early.

http://carolinarollergirls.com/

Jim was also sporting the official TriZPUG haircut.