[triangle-zpug] April meeting

David Handy david at handysoftware.com
Mon Apr 11 17:15:07 CEST 2005

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 06:52:05AM -0400, T. Bryan wrote:
> There was some talk of a "my favorite Python/Zope/Plone
> module/application/Product" roundtable, but I'd really like to attend *that*
> meeting.  :-)

The trizpug.org Meetings page says:

 TriZPUG April 2005 Meeting: Lightning Talks (CMFMember, BusyB, List
 Comprehensions) (target: April 27 at NCSU)

That sounds good to me. I believe Jim Allman was going to present on
BusyB; who wanted to do the other topics?

You all had a lot of good meetings while *I* was too busy to attend, so it's
only fair... :)

David H.