[triangle-zpug] April meeting

T. Bryan tbryan at python.net
Mon Apr 11 12:52:05 CEST 2005

Okay, I wanted to get this out to the group.  I believe we have the room at NC
State for April 27, but I am *really* busy this month.  I don't think that
I'll be able to come, and I haven't even started thinking about what we'll do
this month.  There was some talk of a "my favorite Python/Zope/Plone
module/application/Product" roundtable, but I'd really like to attend *that*
meeting.  :-)

Anyway, I'm afraid that you're all on your own this month.  I'm sorry that I
didn't notify you all sooner.  Luckily, the meeting is over 2 weeks away, so
there's still time to plan.

Happy Pythoning,