[triangle-zpug] Tri-Zpug meeting moved to Wed 9/22

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Thu Sep 23 01:30:44 CEST 2004

Hi folks,

I am very interested in wxPython (wxWindows) and PyQt might be
interesting.  Thanks to Thomas Wilson for "holding" his space for next
Wednesday - I will try to be there.  I am in NYC (Queens) this week...

Speaking of IDEs (Boa Constructor), anyone using Wing IDE?   Are any
of these any improvement over Emacs Python-mode ;^) :^) ?  Ha!

Hope to get there next week - the 29th on Wednesday, right? (see subject)
----mark