[triangle-zpug] Tri-Zpug meeting moved to Wed 9/22

Thomas Wilson Thomas_Wilson at ncsu.edu
Wed Sep 22 23:35:31 CEST 2004

It's about 5:30 now, and there has been no specific interest voiced for
a meeting today, and some interest in a meeting next week. So, I'm
calling it postponed till next week Wed 9/29.

I will be here working late tonight, so in case anyone shows up I'll be
here at NCSU Venture III until about 7:30.

See you all next week.

Tom, if you're sure about presenting a Jython thing, could you send out
an announcement later this week or early next?

Thanks all!
-Thomas

Thomas Wilson, Web Applications Developer
Learning Technology Service, NCSU DELTA
Thomas_Wilson at ncsu.edu, 919.513.5088