[triangle-zpug] This month's meeting?

Chad McLamb chad.mclamb at duke.edu
Wed Sep 22 22:33:32 CEST 2004

I vote for next week as well.

Thanks!
Chad

------------------------------
This transmission contains information intended only for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed.  Any use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by
another person is strictly prohibited. If you are NOT the intended
recipient,  please notify the sender immediately.

                      Thomas Wilson
                      <Thomas_Wilson at ncsu.e        To:       "Mailing list for North Carolina (Research Triangle area) Zope/Python User
                      du>                           Group" <triangle-zpug at python.net>
                      Sent by:                     cc:
                      triangle-zpug-bounces        Subject:  Re: [triangle-zpug] This month's meeting?
                      @python.net

                      09/22/2004 03:00 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "Mailing list for
                      North Carolina
                      \(Research Triangle
                      area\)    Zope/Python
                      User Group"

Tom Bryan wrote:
> Whoops!  I was thinking that the 4th Wednesday would be next week.  I was

> actually thinking about throwing together a presentation about Jython for

> this month's or next month's meeting.  :-)
>
> ---Tom

I can make our space available for next wednesday if that would be more
convenient for people.

-Thomas