[triangle-zpug] Load testing

Thomas Wilson Thomas_Wilson at ncsu.edu
Thu Oct 28 21:16:59 CEST 2004

As a followup to a question someone asked about plone performance...

I found out what it was we did in terms of load testing Zope. Turns out
we don't have ZEO, too expensive for our budget. The testing we did was
very bare bones, and was designed to pick a good number of zope process
to run on our dual processor Dell PE 2650s. We just generated load with
a python script that loaded a plone site repeatedly. We arrived at 2
zope processes per processor as a good choice.

-Thomas

Thomas Wilson, Web Applications Developer
Learning Technology Service, NCSU DELTA
Thomas_Wilson at ncsu.edu, 919.513.5088