[triangle-zpug] October 27 meeting

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Oct 12 23:56:48 CEST 2004

Paolo Mangiafico wrote:

 > I've added an event object to trizpug.org with a tentative agenda
along these lines, and have linked it to a document with directions and
parking information. Let me know if it's not in the right format or
needs other info.

Perfect!

Published!

That's what's so nice about Plone. When the social pattern is right,
other people do all the work.

 > I'm also interested in the Plone boot camp, so please let me know
more details when you have them.

I'm looking for facilities on campus. Geoff and Joel are discussing
efficacy/format/content. Nothing firm yet. Need to plan and then promote.

mail: CB #3056, 12 Howell Hall, UNC, Chapel Hill, NC 27599