[triangle-zpug] October 27 meeting

Paolo Mangiafico paolo.mangiafico at duke.edu
Tue Oct 12 21:43:06 CEST 2004

Thanks Chris! Some of the issues you mention in your e-mail are exactly the
kind of thing I'd like to learn more about. As far as I'm concerned, I don't
think a prepared presentation is necessary (or even desirable) and I'd be glad
  to just hear more about your case studies in "Social Patterns in Content
Management" and have an open discussion around the ups and downs of how Zope
CMS tools are actually used "in the wild" by both techies and non-techies.

I've added an event object to trizpug.org with a tentative agenda along these
lines, and have linked it to a document with directions and parking
information. Let me know if it's not in the right format or needs other info.

I'm also interested in the Plone boot camp, so please let me know more details
when you have them.

Thanks again...

-- Paolo