[triangle-zpug] Wiki now up at trizpug.org

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Oct 4 22:23:53 CEST 2004

It took about two minutes to install ZWiki at trizpug.org.

Editing the Wiki is open to all members.

Useful Wiki content will be migrated to permanent content objects.

I stuck some of our workflow conversation in the Wiki so it can
continue. I used restructured text (reST) for the pages I created. I
only used reST because I'm trying to learn it well, as it's being used
for Plone documentation. You use whatever formatting you want.

I turned commenting on for most content types on the site. You can
comment on content published outside the Wiki if you logged in. I
explained how this was done in the Site mods document on my home page.

Jim, Raphael Ritz is formatting the online version of The Definitive
Guide to Plone. It's not all there yet (lots of reST errors and doesn't
include the long appendices). But what is there is available at:

http://his.biologie.hu-berlin.de/PloneBook

Welcome to newest trizpug.org members Chris Church and David Handy.
Chris was at out last meeting and David wrote a Python book for kids
called "Computer Programming is Fun!"

mail: CB #3056, 12 Howell Hall, UNC, Chapel Hill, NC 27599