[triangle-zpug] December meeting

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Nov 23 22:32:15 CET 2004

Thomas Porter wrote:

 > Although I am a new-comer to TriZPUG, and to Plone, I would very much
like to signup for a seat in the boot camp if the price stays in the
$100 - 300 range.  I live in Winston-Salem, so I would probably drive
over each day.

Thomas, I may be able to give you a place to bunk for the nights if you
want.

All: thank you for the very warm responses and keep 'em coming.

I anticipate registration will open by the next TriZPUG meeting. I'm
very sure Boot Camp will happen with your help. Thank you again.

Kyle, what is your department at Duke?

mail: CB #3056, 12 Howell Hall, UNC, Chapel Hill, NC 27599