[triangle-zpug] December meeting

Thomas Porter txporter at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 23 20:37:40 CET 2004

Chris,

Although I am a new-comer to TriZPUG, and to Plone, I would very much like to signup for a seat in the boot camp if the price stays in the $100 - 300 range.  I live in Winston-Salem, so I would probably drive over each day.

Tom Porter                                       txporter at mindspring.com
"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament],
'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will
the right answers come out?'  I am not able rightly to apprehend the
kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."