[triangle-zpug] project opportunity

George Herndon gherndon at eyeontech.com
Mon Nov 22 21:59:51 CET 2004

hi,

i'm quite taken with the promise of plone and would like to adopt it as
the CMS for my company's public and private websites.

i've setup a couple vanilla installs for testing, but need help
bootstrapping the navigation and skinning of a plone site to match our
current site theme look / feel/ behavior.  basically, i need help
creating a skin and customizing menus and add-ins, etc.

i have a LIMITED budget for doing this and would like to discuss a
project opportunity with interested parties.

i'm located in charlotte, nc and would be happy to track the issues and
results of the effort to share with the local community.

regards,

george