[triangle-zpug] Zope/Plone position in Durham, NC

Melinda Lane LANEMES at kellyservices.com
Thu Nov 18 17:11:14 CET 2004

Hi, my name is Melinda Lane and I work for Kelly IT Resources in
Morrisville, NC.  I have a 6-9 month contract position here in Durham for a
leading client.  This project is to redesign their Intranet using Python,
Zope and Plone.  Please let me know if you know anyone with these skills
and would be available/interested.  Please call me at the number listed
below.  Thanks.

Thanks,
Melinda Lane
Sr. IT Recruiter
Kelly IT Resources
Phone:  (919) 460-3120
1-800-775-4559
Fax:  (919) 460-3139
mailto:  lanemes at kellyservices.com
website:  www.kellyit.com

Fun Facts (US only):

Kelly puts a new employee to work every 30 seconds
Every three minutes, a Kelly employee is hired permanently by a Kelly
customer
Kelly employees work over 3 million hours per week
Each week, Kelly employees work with more than 15,000 companies
45,000 Kelly employees work for Fortune 500 companies every week
250,000 students are taught each week by a Kelly Educational Staffing
employee