[triangle-zpug] Zope X3 installation & configuration - "recipe"

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Nov 15 19:53:51 CET 2004

Jim Allman wrote:
> Hey, it looks like Zope X3 3.0.0 (final) is ready. I didn't realize it
> was so far along! The documentation looks pretty good, too.

That's Zope X3, which you should consider a "technology preview." It has
a fraction of the features on the drawing board for Zope 3. It's mainly
to get the experimenters using it to shake things out, since it's a
total rewrite from Zope 2. The main feature of Zope X3 is internal: a
heavy reliance on interfaces in the API.

mail: CB #3056, 12 Howell Hall, UNC, Chapel Hill, NC 27599