[triangle-zpug] Local Plone Workflows/Skins

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Nov 5 21:41:49 CET 2004

When I have more time, I'm going to address some issues about skins and
skinning that came up in our last meeting, now that I think I better
understand the questions asked and the clash of paradigms involved. But
in the meantime, here's something I think that is related to the local
skins issue, considering that workflows can be part of skins:

http://plone.org/newsitems/cmfplacefulworkflow_0_1

This product was contributed by Ingeniweb, who are awesome Plone
community citizens.

mail: CB #3056, 12 Howell Hall, UNC, Chapel Hill, NC 27599