[triangle-zpug] Last evening's meeting

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri May 28 07:33:12 CEST 2004

Hi David.

Like you I'm mainly interested in the Python side of things. I've been
programming in Python for awhile now myself. I'm not a Zope guy (though
I think it is cool).  Right now I'm writing an accounting package for
use on a VoIP soft switch in Python.

I love it! Everyday I learn something new.

Take care - Jon Carnes