[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG May Meeting: Roundtable discussion - What are you doing with Python and/or Zope?

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed May 26 16:03:34 CEST 2004

Thomas Wilson wrote:
> As far as the Corona, I'd love to tap into that, however we are on NCSU
> (Centennial) campus and I'm pretty sure they don't allow alcohol.

Gee, things sure have changed since I was at NCSU. :)

I plan on being at the meeting this evening. Leaving work early to come
from Chapel Hill during rush hour, so I'm not the snack bearing guy.

Dalat is a good place to get dinner and a beer after TriZPUG and close
to Venture III, if you aren't too full of snacks. :)

Congratulations to Geoff Davis of Raleigh, secretary of the new Plone
Foundation.

Some of you might be interested in this, June 28-July 2 north of Vancouver:

http://www.enfoldsystems.com/Training/Plone
http://www.enfoldsystems.com/Training/Whistler/

mail: CB #3056, 12 Howell Hall, UNC, Chapel Hill, NC 27599