[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG May Meeting: Roundtable discussion - What are you doing with Python and/or Zope?

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Mon May 24 15:49:01 CEST 2004

On Monday 24 May 2004 09:37 am, Tom Bryan wrote:
> The Triangle Zope/Python User Group (TriZPUG) will hold its next meeting
> on Wednesday, May 26, at 6:30 p.m. in Raleigh, NC.  We will be meeting in
> the DELTA conference room(s) at Venture III, who has kindly permitted us
> to use their meeting room, on NCSU's Centennial Campus.  Directions to
> Venture III are below.  This month, we'll all be chatting about what
> we're doing with Python and/or Zope.

So, the list has been very quiet lately.  Is anyone planning to attend this
meeting?  Do we want to bring snacks to share while we chat?

I'm serious about being buried at work.  I may not check my e-mail again
before Wednesday, so feel free to organize whatever you want on this list to
make the meeting as enjoyable as possible.