[triangle-zpug] Upcoming TriZPUG meetings...

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Tue May 18 04:15:08 CEST 2004

Hi, all.  Here is our proposed list of upcoming meetings.

May 26  - roundtable
June 23 - Zope Intro of some sort (speaker, TBD)
July 28 - Zope Corp product demos, including Z4Edu (presented by Zope Corp)

For May, the plan is to follow Mark's suggestion from last month.  We'll go
around the room and let everyone tell "what is your name, organization, and
what is your interest in Python/Zope."  Perhaps we should also have snacks?
I don't know.  Does someone else want to take the lead on this one?  I'm
swamped at work right now, and it looks like it's going to get worse next
week.

For June, we still need a speaker.  There was a lot of interest in an
introductory Zope talk, and it would probably help everyone with little Zope
background appreciate the July talk more.  Any volunteers to put together
such a talk?

For July, Zope Corp will be coming down to give demos.

May and June are currently scheduled at our normal NCSU location.  The July
meeting will be held in the Perkins Library at Duke.