[triangle-zpug] topics, we got 'em - April Speaker/Meeting?

David Handy david at handysoftware.com
Tue May 4 19:36:05 CEST 2004

FYI, I have uploaded an improved version of my simple graphics and sound
Python package to my web site at:

http://www.handysoftware.com/cpif/  (see the Download link on the left)

This software goes with my book for teaching computer programming to
beginners using Python. I put a chapter from the book on my web site which
introduces computer graphics in general and my graphics API in particular.
Click on the "What's in the book" link on the left, then scroll down to
the "excerpt" link at the bottom.

Mark encouraged me to post this. Please feel free to send me any questions
or feedback. Yesterday I submitted the book to a publisher. Wish me luck!

David H.