[triangle-zpug] No March meeting

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Sat Mar 20 12:27:12 CET 2004

Hi, all.  I've been out of town and such, and I haven't had time to coordinate
this month's meeting.  Since no speaker materialized while I was gone, we
have nothing planned for this month's meeting.  So, I'm going to cancel our
regularly-scheduled (the 4th Wednesday of every month) meeting this
Wednesday, March 24.  To all those going (already gone?) to PyCon DC, have
fun!  I'll be interested to hear how the conference was this year.

I'm still looking for a speaker for our April 28 meeting.