[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG June Meeting: Roundtable discussion -What are you doing with Python and/or Zope

Paul Ling pling at activesite.net
Wed Jun 30 07:37:00 CEST 2004

Hi David,

I would like a copy also... but I won't be able to attend this meeting.
Since I live in Winston Salem it is difficult for me to make the 90 miles
hike during the weekdays.  I hope to be able to break free next time though.
I am evaluating Zope/Plone for a site redesign project.  Also, I have been
interested in a book that would help me teach programming to my son who is
11 but quite intelligent for his age (homeschooled)  :)

Thanks,
Paul