[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG June Meeting: Roundtable discussion - What are you doing with Python and/or Zope?

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Wed Jun 30 04:10:41 CEST 2004

Hello,

I will do my best to attend this meeting.  I am looking over the
mail-list summaries from the last ZPUG meeting in May now, and am
really sorry I couldn't make that one.

As some of you may know, I have an Intro to Zope talk that I have
given to 2 regional Linux User Groups (Piedmont, Western NC).
However, this talk doesn't address programming and deployment aspects
of using Zope, Plone and Zope Products - it's more of a "What is Zope"
talk.  Details on http://www.utsl.com - Zope Quick Start Guide on the
right-hand side panel.

thanks,
---mark