[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG June Meeting: Roundtable discussion - What are you doing with Python and/or Zope?

David Handy david at handysoftware.com
Tue Jun 29 21:27:17 CEST 2004

I will be at the meeting Wednesday evening.

I have written a beginning computer programming book using Python,
designed to be simple enough for teenagers and "non-technical" people. I
am editing the the book and getting it ready to be published this Fall. I
will bring an extra printed copy of the book (170 pages) to the meeting to
give to the first person who replies that they are interested in it.

David H.